Site is committed to protecting your personal information. These rules set limits on the degree of privacy and confidentiality of information provided by users when registering on the website and in the course of normal use of the Site, regulate the collection and use of personal information on the Site. The user has the right at any time in its sole discretion to allow or prohibit the collection and use of your personal information by itself or by contacting us.
Larastock participates in the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield. Larastock is committed to subjecting all personal data received from European Union (EU) member countries and Switzerland, respectively, in reliance on the Privacy Shield Framework, to the Framework's applicable Principles.
Larastock is responsible for the processing of personal data it receives, under the Privacy Shield Framework, and subsequently transfers to a third party acting as an agent on its behalf. Larastock complies with the Privacy Shield Principles for all onward transfers of personal data from the EU and Switzerland, including the onward transfer liability provisions.
With respect to personal data received or transferred pursuant to the Privacy Shield Frameworks, Larastock is subject to the regulatory enforcement powers of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission. In certain situations, Larastock may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
Under certain conditions, more fully described on the Privacy Shield website [https://www.privacyshield.gov/article?id=How-to-Submit-a-Complaint], you may be entitled to invoke binding arbitration when other dispute resolution procedures have been exhausted.
We have appointed a data protection officer (DPO) for the Larastock who is responsible for overseeing questions in relation to this privacy notice. If you have any questions, concerns, or requests about this privacy notice, how we manage your Personal Information, or any other issue relating to your Personal Information, please contact our DPO:
Attn: Data Protection Officer
Telephone number: 38-067-5005850
The information we collect.
When using the Site may automatically be collected technical information about users who are not related to the individual, for example, such as: IP address of the User, address of the site from which the transition was made to the site, time of visit, type of browser used by the user and its version. Collection and analysis may be exposed and navigation information - addresses and route the User on the Site, information produced on the Site actions, transitions on internal links, etc. This information is not linked to users' personal data is anonymous and is collected solely for the purpose of statistical analysis.
Personal information is any information that identifies the user to whom it relates, or that can be used to identify a person because of it or determine its location.
By "personal information" refers:
• Information that the user reports when registering on the Site, including login and password, personal information (name) and email address.
• Mailing address and contact telephone number (indicate if the user registers on the site as Supplier (Seller / author)).
• The delivery address, credit card number (the information provided by the user in the process of buying).
• If the user is registered as a Supplier (Seller / Writer) - information that he provided for remuneration, which includes information about his account at any financial institution used for the payment of compensation, as well as information provided by the supplier for the identification (identification document personality).
Registered user can also specify in your profile with further personal details such as address and phone number. To specify which part of the information will be displayed publicly on the site, the user can edit the profile page.
For the user to stay right at any time to refuse to provide personal information, but in this case, some of the functions and services provided on the Site may be submitted is limited and / or remain unavailable for use.
The site does not intend to and will not collect, require or request personal information of persons who have not attained the age of majority in the absence of the permission of their parents or guardians. If the user has not reached this age, he should not enter your personal information and otherwise use the Site as a whole prior to receipt of the consent of a parent or guardian.
The use of user information.
The use and collection of personal information is carried out site for registration and support operations in the system. Site or our trusted partners can use this information for the following purposes:
• Creation, administration and maintenance of user accounts
• Processing of any operation, including financial, as well as the user's request on the Site;
• Register users' rights to technical support (if any) or other benefits available to registered users;
• Conduct research and development in the field of services / products whose purpose is to improve the Site, and offered it to the goods, products, or technologies;
• Meeting requests and personal training services and offers for individual users, providing and display materials that have been specially selected according to the preferences and interests of users;
• Sending user to confirm orders / renewals them;
• Remuneration supplier / author of the image;
• Identification of the rendered image as belonging to a particular vendor / author;
• Implementation of communication and contacts on matters pertaining to the transaction by the user;
• Introduction to the user with new products or services, as well as sending the requested information on the products and / or services;
• Respond to inquiries and complaints sent to the support;
• Investigations, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities and / or violations of the Terms of Service;
Personal information that is going to the Site, may be processed and stored in any country on equipment owned by the Site. Leaving your personal information, the User hereby authorizes the transfer of any country in which the equipment is located the Site within such use.
Disclosure of personal information.
Provides the user information is stored in files, cookie, log files, on the transparent image and / or third-party resources - thus creating a database preferences of each user. Site binds user's personal information and / or history of membership to the information in this database to prepare the individual stocks and marketing suggestions to improve the site's content for a specific user and definitions of relevant interests.
Personal information may be shared and passed on to third parties, unless they exercise the provision of services on behalf of the Site or the Site are partners. These services can be data storage, money transfers, payment processing, and more. In this case, third parties will be notified and given only the information required for such services. This information will be stored and protected on the basis of the same principles and assumptions on which it makes the site, and can not be used for any other purpose.
User information can also be transmitted and disclosed in the acquisition, sale or merger of the company as one of the business assets.
Website reserves the right to disclose and transfer personal information to the user in case if it meets the requirements of the legislation, and if such disclosure is necessary to protect the rights of the Site and / or comply with legal process, regulations or orders of the court with respect to the Site. The site also has the right to disclose user information if such disclosure is necessary in the interests of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of national importance.
Terms of storage of user data.
Storing user information to be carried out until the account is active or until it is necessary to provide the services. If the user is willing to delete your account, or ask the site to not use the information to provide services to selected user, please contact us.
Storage and use of the User's information will be carried out as long as it is necessary for the performance of the Site itself taken legal obligations, resolve disputes and implementation of agreements.
To view and edit the information previously specified user on the site, can be carried out in the Main Menu - Profile or by contacting us.
Also, cookies can be used regardless of the registered user on the site or not. Cookies are small text files that are sent to the server's hard drive, which is then stored on the computer of the user. The type of information collected by Cookie, the date and time of visits, browsing history, preferences and user name.
Information available publicly.
Virtually all information provided by users during registration on the Site is made available publicly in the user profile on the Site, except your e-mail address, username and password to access the site. It should be remembered that the login, unlike the author name, is important information that is needed to access the Site. The user should not disclose login (and even more so the password) to third parties. Also, it is publicly available, information on the date of registration and the date of the last visit to the site by the User.
All information is being added when filling profile, placing images, blog entries and entries on the forum is available publicly. Site has no control over the accuracy of the information posted by users and assumes no responsibility for possible misuse or unauthorized use of the information exposed publicly on the Site.
Protection of personal information.
Personal information that users provide in connection with the use of the Site is protected in several ways:
• Access your account profile is done by entering the password chosen by the User and the unique identifier of the client. User passwords are encrypted. It is recommended that you use a strong password consisting of alphanumeric characters that do not disclose to anyone.
• All personal information is on a secure server that is accessed (via a password) is open only to a narrow circle of site staff and contractors.
• At the time of transmission to the Site users' personal information is always encrypted.
• When the user enters a particularly sensitive information (such as credit card number) on the registration form or the order form, occurs encryption of this information.
Website makes every effort to protect the personal information provided to us both during transmission and after receipt. However, none of the methods of transmission over the Internet, as well as methods of electronic storage of information is not totally reliable. Despite the fact that the Site shall take all reasonable commercial measures and ways to protect your personal information, guarantee its absolute security is impossible.